Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Sunday, September 11, 2005



In the end, the point I want to make is that we should all give our preconceptions and prejudices a good evaluation. We should examine all our societal and cultural guidelines about what constitutes sexual orientation and lifestyle.

Because they're pretty arbitrary.

When I worked at TGI Friday's, many in the staff assumed I was gay. When I asked on what evidence did they base their assumption, I was told "I didn't hit on any of the girls." Ah-ha! So obviously, I preferred men.

Or maybe I just had higher standards.

3 straight German dudes can share 2 towels on the beach. Italian guys always kiss each other in greeting. I'm a hugger. My Irish friends aren't. Athletes pat each other's butts. Who makes these weird-ass rules, anyway?

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Chris said...

(lisp)You look ab fab in the shinney shirt! I could just eat you up! (lisp)

Ahem!

Ahem!

Sorry about that, I don't know what came over me...

Just remember David Cross' joke about the gay voice:

"Oh my God guys...we're gonna get so much pussy tonight!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home