Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005


This blog attracts the most interesting people!

Last time, on the blog, I received feedback from a guy named Dave. Just for the record, Dave rocks. Mainly, because the last blog entry was chiefly aimed at 11 specific people. And only this complete stranger left a comment for the whole following week. Weird, huh? Chris left a comment just recently... probably right after he left a comment for my illustrious fellow blogger, Mikey.

Last week's blog entry's lack of response puzzled me. I figured that it would elicit the most feedback ever. I couldn't have been more wrong. Who woulda thunk it that quasi-humorous wedding group shot photo analysis would equal web log toxicity?! Not me.

Ah well... I'm sure all the regulars, ie: Tio, Puppy Guy, and Dr. Love were all out shingling their roofs... or something. All week. Probably.