Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Monday, October 03, 2005

Tommy's Gone Bye-Bye


I think I'm taking the pressure of my first medical school test in stride! Right?

Okay, so I'm a little nervous.

Quite trepidated, actually. I have a lot riding on this first test, but I'm giving myself plenty of time to prepare, so I want to leave this blog entry as a "seeya later" message until I make it to the other side... Friday night. If it's Friday and the PM, then I'm good to go. Until then...

Sheesh.

I've already planned ahead, envisioning what my weekend should consist of. Feel free to include yourself in my festivities... if you want to wander over on Friday night or Saturday, I'd be happy to see you...

... but as you're about to see, I'm gonna be REALLY happy this weekend.

And my liver will be my red-headed step-child.