Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bring it On

"Do it! Do it Now!"

I was shocked when I realized the date on my last blog entry was back in the middle of March... almost a whole month ago! And while blogging is certainly not as high a priority as say, passing my classes... I figure I should still update this thing once in a while, if only because it infuriates me when others don't.

Well, in about a week, I'll be taking my third... and hopefully, final Neuro test. This has been a brutal couple of months, and I'll be glad to move on from Neurology. After the Spring Break, I'll have 5 weeks of muscles and skeletons... and then what is shaping up to be - The Greatest Summer of My Life!

Of course, during the Spring Break, I look forward to updating the hell out of both this blog and Wedded Blitz. As neglected as this blog may be, my wedding blog has been ignored for quite a while! So look forward to a plethora of updates starting April 14th.

There's a lot of fun things that have happened in the meantime... things that I simply have not had the time to properly blog about... things like the Rob Zombie concert, and the Philadelphia weekend.

So hang tight... all you four people out there that actually read this thing... you'll be seeing some new junk REAL soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home