Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Monday, July 11, 2005


This is just wrong... but I've been sitting on this image long enough... May the Lord Have Mercy... and don't cross the streams!

That's it for a while... I'll hit you back with another story when something interesting happens... or some weird thought pops in my head... or I've eaten too much fiber...

Things I Find Cool #2: Old timey guys from New York who wax poetic about baseball from the '40's and '50's... I just saw the HBO documentary, "The Shot Heard Round the World," and it was a blast listening to these 60-plus-year-olds telling their boyhood stories of the cross-town rivalries and why they all hated the Yankees... even Joe Torre!"

Feedback Question of the Day:
"Ever have a particular movie or show that you were especially defensive about, because most people didn't like it? Like I am about Roadhouse?"

3 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... well there is Pi. and I can list all the anime movies I want people to watch. and for some reason when I bring up gilmore girls...

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iron Eagle, and The Mummy with Brendan Fraser. Don't ask me why, but it's my hangover movie. And I know EVERY SINGLE word!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Chriswab said...

Nice page. Greatings from Germany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home