Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Friday, July 08, 2005

This is Where I Procrastinate


At this point, Tom should be more concerned about avoiding the little lady and the orphans in the intersection instead of posing for a silly photo with his sis...

Yeah... what the heck am I writing about?

I have no idea... that's the magic of alcohol.

In case you may be confused, I'll be quite obvious here, I'm a bit drunk.

Now, I'm not pissed off, or on the flip side, happy-go-lucky, right now. Instead, I'm in that midling spectrum of inebriation called "not giving a crap."

I had one heck of a night in the ER.

So I decided to self-medicate.

Boy oh boy... the people just wouldn't stop coming... it was an avalanche. I'm just glad I'm home, now. Yeesh.

Now, I know I promised an update about Jenna's wedding. But that simply wasn't meant to be. I assure you, you'll have the update by Sunday... but until then, I'll just keep enjoying the beer surplus from past parties. And thank you, Domino's.

Tom's tappin' the rockies!

Feedback Question of the Day:
"Ever have a rough day and you just want a drink to forget about it? Share you're frustrated drunk story... if one exists... or just share a time you thought, "Man, I could go for a drink," and then proceed to fantasize about drinking but never actually get around to doing it."

2 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly, today meaning (yesterday b/c i just got home) was one of those days.

why do people insist on deciding from 8pm-10:30pm and then decide on buying at 10:30.

which means we are stuck closing until the god awful hours of...

::looks at watch::

holy crap it's 3:11am.

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. it's called being poor. =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home