Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Thursday, October 20, 2005


Oh, Comon'! There's no way anyone could seriously fight a fire wearing that! And that helmet certainly isn't up to code!

Well... anyway. I just thought I'd share my observation with you all. Feel free to debate with me the finer points of my argument... I wonder what would happen if they sexed up other holidays... like Easter... imagine, a "sexy bunny costume"! As if I'd ever live to see that!

Have a happy and safe Halloween everyone! Try to avoid those razor blades in the apples... that we've all been on the lookout for since we were all kids!

The above pictures were exhaustively sought for on several search engines. But, I don't want any credit. The two hours of intensive research was merely for your benefit.

Feedback Question of the Holiday:
"What's the best Halloween costume you've ever seen? The worst? Send me a picture of it, and I'll put it on the blog. Do you have any good Halloween stories or anecdotes? Any comments at all...?"

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Halloween has changed for me since I've been on the job. When I was a kid it was:

"Free Candy Day".

Now it's:

"Respond to a 1,000,000 911 calls from dumb-witted citizens who HAVE to alert me every time they see a kid with shaving cream and eggs..uhhh..DAY!"

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not exactly a halloween costume, but has to do with dressing up...

anime convensions are the sh*t.

http://www.darkbolt.com/extra/tallgeese.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home