Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

PHEW!

Well, that was a close one! I have now successfully completed Hematology and Immunology at NYCOM. Holy Kajoly. That was a ridiculous test. I don't know what else to say, aside from being incredibly relieved. I think the picture really encapsulates my emotions when I heard the good news.

And speaking of good news: Dad doesn't have cancer. Lymph Node Biopsy came back cleaner than a nun's diary. Booya! Many thanks to everyone for keeping him in their thoughts and prayers... and a big high five to the Man Upstairs for pulling some strings on our behalf. You rock, God.

Feedback Question of the Day:
"Ever been really worried about something, only to get some great news?"

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Marla said...

Thank god with your dad. That is wonderful. Congrats with the class. In answer to your question: yes, my arm was supposed to be amputated when I was 9. I was luckily that I was able to do a trial of radiation and that worked. I got to keep my arm. Thank god for radiation.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Answer: Back in college it burned whenever I took a piss, I thought I might have Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, or worse Trichomoniasis!! But it turned out to be a urinary track infection. WHEW!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black Friday. Hyped to no tomorrow at my workplace (BestBuy). TO find out today, both of my departments (i'm DI/Wireless Supervisor) hit well above their perspective budgets. So SUCK IT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home