Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Friday, July 29, 2005


"Hiss!"

Easy, Oz... I think Rob was just joking.

But it was freakin' hot, and Mike and I trudged tiredly over to the water (sweet, sweet water) stand to buy some ice-cold bevvies and rehydrate. I was definitely feeling the lack of sleep, now... and I just wanted to sleep. But Louie and company had already headed out to the main stage to see In Flames. Mike and I could barely walk straight, but we made our way over to the other side of the grounds, and wandered around until we finally rendezvoused with the rest the crew. By this time Zakk Wylde's Black Label Society was performing (awesomely, from what I heard, by the way), but I decided I might rest my eyes for a little bit. We found an open space on the hillside surrounding the main stage and I took a little half hour nap. Only a dehydrated guy who had just wandered out of a mosh pit on no sleep could nap during a heavy metal set... no matter how hard that sounds. I had my third wind by Mudvayne, and I sat up to watch them finish their set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home