Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Friday, July 29, 2005


Why this woman has hung out with me for the last six years, I'll never know. But I am the luckiest shlub in the world for it! I love you, Ally!

Today was Ally's and my six year anniversary as a couple. I don't want to embarrass her, but I just want to say how blessed and enriched my life has been these last years, entirely by virtue of her gentle and loving presence in it. You are the miracle in my life. Happy Anniversary, Darlin'!

Things I find Cool #3: Old gents who still wear a suit whenever they leave the house. Most younger people don't have that kind of class anymore.

Feedback Question of the Day:
"After seeing Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath tear the roof off that sucker, I got to thinking. There are so many things that make the British cool. Aside from all the great musical contributions limeys have made over the years, what else makes the English cool?"

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all in the accesnt. Gotta love the accent.

 
At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as we talked about before, when a brit curses it seems to penetrate just a wee bit deeper...

especially words like cunt and fuck.

maybe it's the aspiration

 

Post a Comment

<< Home