Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What Gives?


Casting an heroic stance, Tom looks out from the tree upon the surrounding landscape, wondering if anyone notices his blog.

Boo-frickety-hoo, no one left a comment on my last blog entry.

I write this stuff, and put up with all this bull, and come out on this site... to rock you're effin' socks off. And all I ask in return is so precious little... All I'm asking you to do...

(if anyone knows who I'm quoting here (sort of) will know that the end of the quote involves a "Cleveland Steamer," and I don't think any of us are ready for that step in our e-relationship, do you?)

So, I sit and ponder, as I am sniffly and sore-headed. Not really because of the zero comments logged from my last entry, but rather, because I have a head cold. Karma, it is a beyotch. I did a bad thing on Friday, calling in sick... so, ironically and quite fittingly, I actually got sick on Sunday... and now it's Tuesday night, and I can't call in sick anymore, because I've issued my letter of resignation from St. Francis. And all my sick time is..."poof." (And for all the English teachers out there, I hereby apologize for the previous run-on sentence. I could say I'm trying to channel James Joyce, here. But I'd just be lying.)

August 11th is my last day in the ER. Hoo-friggin-ray. It's about time. I'll discuss that further another time. But now, I need to continue to ask the question:

"Why were there no replies to my blog???"