Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005


"Good One, Maverick." Jim Grant and his flight squadron are the consummate badasses on the deck of aircraft carrier USS Buttkicker. And just for your info, the baddest NFO mother-plucker of the bunch is in the bottom row, third rockstar from the right.

Good ol' Jimmy Grant is now safely out of Iraq and the Persian Gulf and is finally heading home. We're all proud of you, buddy. Now, I know you've had a rough couple of months, Jimbo, flying missions in the Middle East, but let me tell you about my some REAL headaches. Have you heard about my car's brake problems...?

Feedback Question of the Day:
"How do you think your friends and others see you? What kind of person do you imagine they think you are? How close is that to the real you?"

5 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure most people see me as asian, even though I am actually irish-afro-american....

but hey, looks are deceiving.

In all seriousness though, I think most see me as an outgoing psychopath who just loves the weird, the same fun-loving kid who'd rather play GI Joes than beer pong, and the asian sibling that people always wanted but santa never delivered.

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That 'guy who does computers real good' to many; hopefully, the 'oh he'll always help out' guy to most.

To a rare few, the guy you 'don't piss off because when he takes over the world, and he will you know, he's going to hire assasin squirels to steal your nuts' kinda person.

Or maybe just that 'terminally "Nice Guy" that the ladies always want to find someone just like, so they can stop dating all the 'jerks' they seem to have an addiction for.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Just because people don't comment doesn't mean they aren't reading your blog.

Somethines these questions you ask are tough...

 
At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom...I'm sorry I haven't been that attentive to responding to your blog in a while...been CRAZY.

But I was surprised and quite honored to see that your ol' boy Dr. Love made it in pictoral form in his "green-behind-the-ears (no, really, they were green because there was no way I was getting in the showers at Princeton)-fresh-frosh" college days. Prior to the artsy specs I sport currently.

I will be more attentive in the future.

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al:

You know you miss the days in Troy playing beer pong, or as it is referred to by the Keene Stater's as beruit. Maybe not as much as playing GI Joe's, but definitely more then, oh I don't know... pooping in one's own pants. Maybe you should have used that as the comparison. I doubt anyone will read this, as the original post is a month old, and I'm tring to backfill. So just a friendly hello from VA to Tom and everyone, keep is sleazy, have a good night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home