Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Friday, August 12, 2005


Oh, right ...but when she says, "Kill'em All," it's cute! Meg inevitably joins the trucker hat set. Damn you, Ashton!

Ahh, the fun of finishing off a roll of film.

You know, if it weren't for trying to wrap up a roll in order to send it to the developers, many of the truly weird and awesome pics would never be taken. Of course, it's a good idea to make sure your roll is 24 pictures or 36 pictures. Because then you'll be finishing off that roll with a lot of strange-ass shots. This very conundrum happened to me, as I was asking various siblings to ham it up for the camera, only to have the camera frustratingly not rewind after the shot was taken. It was only until I got up to shot #29 that I realized I was using a 36 picture roll of film instead of a 24. Sheepishly, I just kept on taking weird posed shots. The above one was the very last.

Doesn't Megan rule?

Feedback Question of the Day:
"What is one thing you'd love to get to do before summer ends, and why?"

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to get the guys together and doing something physical. Ok, poorly phrased... but you get the idea.

I'm thinking of the little Sports Plus jaunt the group made a while back... except with games that work.(half the arcade games wern't working)

Even better yet, would be to get people together for another paintball trip. Summer at skirmish, twice the sting of being hit in winter, without the frostbite.

And finally the always overshadowing 'gotta loose some weight'.

I'd probably think of something else, but I'm just now realizing that I have to leave for work in... ah crap...

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

find another job... and paint a pixelated link.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Chris said...

i love to play beer pong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home