Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Friday, September 16, 2005


Junk n' trunks: I've almost organized everything I want to sell at the Bellerose Village Flea Market. Posted by Picasa

September 17th will be the Annual Bellerose Village Flea Market. I'm going to once again try to get rid of all my old comic books, toys, video games and other assorted crap. Despite an earnest effort to save more money and clear out a lot of superfluous junk... it just seems to keep flowing back in. Spread the word and come on by. ...because I can really use the money.

I'm just glad I'll have a day tomorrow to just be outside and relaxing. Lately, I think I've been losing it. I've been sleeping at random times, getting moodier than usual... and I've been laughing like an idiot at strangest movies: