Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Friday, September 16, 2005



Yeah, that's right. I saw 13 Going on 30. And I liked it. What can I say, I'm a sucker for romantic comedies. There, I said it. I even liked Maid In Manhattan.

Okay, I'll hand in my "man-card" when I'm done with this...

I wanted to see this in the theater when it came out (with Ally... of course) but she thought I wanted to see it for other reasons other than to laugh and cry like the wuss I truly am. She thought it was because of Jennifer Garner. Ha! Yeah, I saw Daredevil... but her tight, strappy black leather Elektra costume had nothing to do with me wanting to see this movie. But she didn't see it that way.

So, anyway, I finally saw it on cable yesterday, and I once again found myself falling off the couch laughing. And, I mean... it's not like Mr. Show or anything, you know? So what's the deal with my bizarre fits of laughter? But if you haven't thought I've lost it yet... then prepare for....