Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Friday, September 16, 2005


VEGANimosity. Just Another one of PETA's introspective and thought-provoking publications.

In those rare quiet moments in which I've tried to waste a little time trolling around the internet, I came across a couple of great little videos.

This first one is from Penn & Teller's Bullsh*t series. They devote each episode to investigating, debunking, and pretty much annihilating a particular belief or institution. Obviously, I'm not always on the same page with these guys, if they decide to do an episode on religion or something... but then again, sometimes they hit another topic right on the head, as far as I'm concerned. Here's a link to an episode where they take aim at PETA and their ilk.

The next time-waster is another guy who's got plenty to say about a whole lotta topics. I heard about him on the radio, apparently, he's a working class New Yawka who does his own cable-access show from Queens. The show? Drinking With Bob. He's also got a blog, which holds many of his random rants about very deserving targets. Enjoy. WHAT'S NEXT?

What's Next? I'll tell you what's next. He Man... singing alternative rock from the 1990's. Must be seen to be believed. Also, hysterical. Check this out here.

Here's a movie in which Sarah Silverman fills the void left by Dave Chappelle. You can barely tell the difference! I'm rich, beyotch!

Finally, here's a little video game about a gold-hungry ninja that very nearly resulted in me failing out of medical school. Be forewarned, it's addictive.