Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Monday, August 22, 2005


Decaff Time for you, Tom! The recent steroid scandals reach all the way to La Casa de Crimmins. There's no telling what lengths some people will go to for the annual softball deathmatch at SummerSlam '05!

All regrets aside, it's been a great summer. It's been a great year. Hopefully, I'll still be able to get out and see you all from time to time... but for the most part, keep me in your thoughts and prayers while I venture into the uncharted waters of Medical School.

If you're nice, I might just name a piece of medical equipment after you!

Feedback Question of the Day:
"What was your favorite memory from the summer of '05?"

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Actually having one. And making it to the beach.

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Chris said...

THE WHOLE "BEER PONG TABLE MAKING EXPERIENCE" IT WAS QUITE THE RIDE. EVEN IF I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU ON 3 SEPERATE OCCATIONS...

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer Slam... need I say more?

Best softball game yet, possibly best summer party too. Bueno... muy bueno.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home