Effin' Sweet

Welcome to Your Life, There's No Turning Back...

Sunday, August 28, 2005


Steve "What the hell are these guys making me do, now!?" Behnken

With professional decorum, and a resigned smile, Stevie B's putting up with all the hijinks in La Chateau Mezzabarba... once again. He thought the other guys were through making goofy shots. So far, he's played along with the "everybody's cross-eyed" shot, the "no pants" shot, and the groomsman pyramid shot. He even had a little fun with the "everybody punch Tom in the face," shot. (It took a dozen shots to get it juuuust right!) He's never thrown up 'The Horns," spontaneously before, but he has read several books on the subject, so he's well-informed. He knows the gesture was popularized by classic metal rocker, Ronnie James Dio, as well as holding the position for extended periods of time partially relieves carpal tunnel syndrome.

Well, I hope everybody enjoyed the photo analysis.

Hopefully, I'll update the blog next weekend, after I finish my very first, honest-to-God week of Medical School! Wish me luck!

Feedback Question of the Day:
"What did you think of the photo analysis? What are your own interpretations of the guys' expressions in the group shot?"

3 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

excellent analysis
I never kniw these men
and now I stil don't
But I am addicted to commenting
in ither people's blogs

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Oh boy!
This is the second Random Stranger to comment on my blog.

Rock-on, David!

And come back soon!
-Tom

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Your blog is starting to have a wierd sort of clut following (just don't offer me any kool-aid)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home